Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BRIMFIELD STARS

Hello Everyone,

First, I would like to thank you so much for your prayers and warm thoughts for Norma. So far no news but we will continue to pray that she is found safe.

Well, as promised, I told you I met two more celebrities that you may already know.  I was so excited to meet: THERESA  of TIME WORN INTERIORS BLOG!!!! I have been following her for the longest time. Her home is absolutely gorgeous and she is one of the most creative people I have met. If you haven't checked out her blog you really must, right after you finish reading mine;)
Isn't she adorable?  And the sweetest person to meet too:)




She had lots of industrial things this time. I remember her booth when it was whites. And with her talent it was awesome.Also lots of those wonderful orange 'sold' stickers all around.  Good for you Theresa and hubby!!! It was so much fun to meet you:)

Guess who else I met?  Oh Yes, the Broncantess!!!!!!

Just look at all of that yummy stuff. I introduced myself to her and chatted for a hot second. Her booth was packed with customers and I didn't want to be in the way.


She was also a doll and very busy for a first timer at Brimfield. I'll bet she comes back:)


Lots of goodies!!!! It was great to meet you Ms. Broncantess:)

Well, as you can see, meeting Rachel and Theresa and The Brocantess was a blast. It is so much fun meeting the people I follow, in person. I wish we had had more time to chat. But I think they were there for business not for chatting with me;) I had such a great time. Next, I will show you some more of the beautiful booths I saw. You will love them:)
'Till next time....
~Debra XXX

9 comments:

  1. Nice picture of you and TOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, inspiring photos!!! So sorry I missed it AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow YOU HAD FUN!!! I can tell! loved looking at the booths - going to visit your friend's blog!! Thanks! Have a great day. Still saying prayers for Norma and her safety and wellbeing and RETURN! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great booths! and what fun to meet these ladies in person. Can't wait now til September for the next show. We'll have to get together for that one!
    Hope they find Norma soon.
    xxx
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting about Brimfield. My best friend and I were first timers at the show this past May and now we're hooked. We've already made our plans for next May's show. This is my first trip to your sweet blog, and I'm certain that I will enjoy it.

    Smiles,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice to meet you and I am sorry that we didn't have more time to chat. I will look forward to seeing you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra~ Oh the fun you must have had. Their booths look fabulous. I hope to God they both come back in September. Im hitchin' up my trailer to your star and heading to Brimfield!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos Debra!!! You lucky girl meeting & hanging with such awesome ladies!!! have a great week.

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great you got to attend this show. I would love to go in Sept.

    Hugs

    Jo

    ReplyDelete