Thursday, April 8, 2010

SIGNS OF THE TIMES

Do you have signs in your home? We do. Quite of a few of them I might add. I love advertising. Here a some of my favorites.
This one is on the front of the barn. Makes sense right?

This is also on the front of the barn. We had it made at a fair. It says 'Old Barn New Beginnings' in French.

In the nursery.

The guest bathroom.

I love this little saying. It is such a great saying to live by.

Oh, I'll bet you know who this one is for;)

This is a sign from my little pet shop I used to own. Some day it will be an antique. It was a fun little place:)

In my grand daughter's guest room. Yes that is Elmo.

I had this saying made for our bedroom. This is my favorite:)

What kind of signs do you have?

'Till next time...
~Debra

9 comments:

  1. Signs are so very popular now. Maybe they are taking the place of bumper stickers! lol!

    Love all of your, Debra!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't have enough signs..I love the Tin signs , the old wooden ones...and the Wall words..They are all over my house and they make me smile whenever I come into the room...I think I may do a post on all my signs its fun to see what others collect! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one that says "Behave" I need that one for my self sometimes. Maybe most of the time. Thanks for stopping by earlier this week. Have a good weekend..Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so loved seeing your lovely pics of all your signs!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some signs in my game room. One says, "The more you run over a possum, the flatter it gets." I don't know why, but that always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love signs around the house. The one in my house that is my favorite says EMBRACE THE JOURNEY.


    Have a great weekend

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh Debra ~ I have Loootttsss of signs. You just gave me a fun idea. New sign blog. I just got a new sign that has a little birdi (of course ) on it and it says "Home ~ the Perfect NEST" is that perfect or what:)

    Dee xo
    p.s - weather in the 40's tomorrow?? R u kidding me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sort of a sign freak, too!
    My fave is the one I have in my powder room, is simply says "loo". :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete