Friday, December 23, 2011

MY WISH FOR YOU

Hello Everyone:)

I wanted to take some time out to tell you how much you are appreciatedEach and every one of you  are so special. You have no idea the effect your comments, emails and meetings have meant to me. Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives and sharing it with me. Truly wonderful.


I wish you and your families a healthy,beautiful and blessed Christmas. For me, family and friends are MOST important, not only on a daily basis but especially when we can gather on Holidays. Love to all of you, my dear friends. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings. I have a feeling it is going to be a fabulous one!

Love,
Debra xxx

11 comments:

  1. Sending hugs and Christmas blessings to you. The holy family picture is beautiful.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Debra!
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year! :) Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, too for all you share. I am a lurker, and I appreciate all the love and effort that must go in to keeping up your wonderful blog. The picture of the Holy Family reminds me of those lovely old prayer cards that were so much a part of my Catholic school experience. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you & your family too!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoyed keeping up with your adventures this year, Debra! Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending all that good stuff right back to you!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Peace on Earth!

    tot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you dear Debra!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you guys and your family!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto back at ya Debra, and I pray for no more high waters for you and yours. Enough already <3
    Peace, health and joy to you and yours in the new year.
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete