Saturday, May 7, 2011

FUN AT THE FLOWER FARM

Hello Everyone:)

Are you enjoying the Spring so far? I am taking avantage of every nice day we get. It has been very rainy here but yesterday was gorgeous:)

Yesterday Maci and I hit the flower farms and did a little shoppin'.

 This was the first greenhouse we went into. Love Geraniums! They had many.
 Impatience? Oh Yea! They came home with us.
 We strolled down every isle of every greenhouse to pick our very favorites.
                         We stopped to smell the flowers.
                    We picked out our favorite colors.
                      Another greenhouse of Geraniums.
 Mmmmm Mmmmmm I'm in Heaven:) Just look at all of those yummy colors!
 Maci was the best helper. This is what we came home with from the first flower farm. It's a good thing I have a truck;0

These flower farms are an hour away but well worth the ride. Great selections and prices too:)

I am wishing you all a BEAUTIFUL HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:) I hope it is full of LOVE, LAUGHES, AND BLESSINGS.

`Till next time...................
~Debra XXX

8 comments:

  1. I hope your day is a happy one and tomorrow is a wonderful Mothers day for you also,, lovely photos,,as always,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It‘s so nice that I found your blog about your link at Common Ground. Of course I’ve scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

    Take care
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's day to you too. I always get geraniums at the Mother's day American Legion plant sale - woo hoo! You are so lucky to have such a darling little helper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. being such a cold and damp spring I have not yet ventured to any greenhouses or even the plant sales at farmers markets. I need to give plants a better chance at surviving me. (No green thumb here.) When we have had sun for a week I may give it a try. You have enough to plant for the rest of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and beautiful little Maci!! She is adorable! Love the flower in her hair too!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so ready to buy some flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra
    So many beautiful colors...So many beautiful flowers to choose from. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time at the flower farms...Oh, and Maci is such a cutie patootie. Have fun planting all your new flowers.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete