Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Stella just turned 5 years old.  She came home last week very interested in why people lose their teeth. "Mama, will I lose all of my teeth?"  "Do you call the tooth fairy or does she just show up?" "Do big people lose their teeth too?  Do they grow back like mine will"? "Can I laugh at someone when they lose their teeth?" and on and on.  Nicole answered all of her questions as well as she could and also told her that it was not nice to laugh when an adult loses their teeth.

After thinking about it for a few days, she said to Nicole tonight "Mama, when I see someone big with missing teeth I won't say anything about it." I will just say; I loooove your hair". :) Aren't kids just precious?

I just wanted to share. It is times like this that make me the happiest.

                                                         Stella and Fibi


Till next time....
....~Debra

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Debra, how heartwarming your post was! What a sweet child!! And just look at the faces on both of those cuties! Oh my goodness, you are blessed!!

    I want to thank you so much for the very kind comment you left on my recent post about losing Spotty. I'm so sorry that you lost your bassette... It is not easy to lose them, but they clearly live on in our hearts... Wishing both of us happy memories of our sweet little fur babies...

    All my best,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete