Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy White Wednesday

My 1st White Wednesday was so much fun!  I love hearing from people from all over the world and to be able  to share photos and ideas with .  I have learned so much from the blogs I read. It is amazing how many inspirational ,creative, artistic, sweet and funny people   there are. So many heart warming stories and different ways of life.  The friendships people have made through blogging and the everyday goings on in ones family. And the best part is that they are just a click away! I hope you enjoy your White Wednesday!

China and ironstone butterpats.



More white ironstone and white beaded pumpkins.





One of my chandelier creations.  This one is in the kitchen but not hooked up yet until I am sure I like it there.


Another one of my chandeliers.  The frame is French, the crystals are both old and new. I have made so many chandeliers and am actually making one now to give me more light over my desk. I will post a photo when I am done.



This is an old dress form that I painted white.  I keep it in our master bathroom with all of my pins clipped to it.


An old white watering can.


The creamiest white roses given to me from Don on our 30th Anniversary on November 3rd.

Till next time......
~Debra

17 comments:

  1. Hi Debra,
    you can't do this to me...I NEED all your brooches! Beautiful collection Ciao Rita from mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures you have, honey! Nice to meet you. I'd steal those brooches if you lived closer, I'm sure! ;-)
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that chandelier and also the beaded pumpkins are great. So glad you are playing along. Enjoy your day!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, I LOVE visitors. I love your dress form. I passed one up at an estate sale, I thought it was too dirty, now I realize I could have cleaned it up.
    Blessings~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Debra.. thanks for stopping by mine...I love your chandeliers.. they're gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your photos were really good. I enjoyed them all, thanks for sharing them. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra, I just love your post and your photos...beautiful. Happy White Wednesday. I hope you'll come for a visit. There's a give-away going on at my place. :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I worked with someone to have my banner made with my own photos and they also added the background. You can also go to different sites and download backgrounds for free. As you look at other blogs, always look in the upper left hand corner and if it says something like shabbyblogs.com or other names, go to the site for free background downloads. Or if you can't find any, go to my blog an email me and I'll give you some sites to visit. Good luck, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to White Wednesday. Loved your whites.

    come visit
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey we're neighbors. I'm a Connecticuter. is that a word? We're in Old Saybrook. I love all your whites!!! So glad you stopped by!
    xxx......C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debra! Oh, what gorgeous pictures! I love your chandys! The white pitcher filled with roses is so lovely!
    Thank you for popping in to see me today.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful whites! I love old ironstone though I don't have any- sweet brooches also!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your wonderful pictures. And Happy Anniversary too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debra

    Thanks for visiting me!
    The very first thing I noticed about your beautiful blog was "Fergie"...we have an Aussie bulldog "Guss", if I'm not mistaken Fergie is a bulldog?
    I have very much enjoyed my visit over to you

    xxxx....will be back

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo pretty whites!!!
    And I also love your chandeliers!!!
    This week I didn't participate White Wednesday because I had to post the 2nd part of my blacksmith-story, but I will try to share next week again!
    Huigs, Traude

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your chandeliers. And that china doll's head in the ironstone butterpats is so creative and charming. Congratulations on your 30th anniversary.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving the wonderful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo- have you noticed any of you vintage pin lovliness missing after your romantic get-a-way??? lol

    ReplyDelete