Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thrifting in PA

If you are ever in Denver,PA, be sure and make this adorable thrift shop one of the places you stop at. It is my favorite thrift shop ever! It is located in an old log building with a wonderful huge fireplace and three rooms just packed with goodies. It is so very nicely decorated. One room is filled with new items. I picked up a brand new Chicos jacket for only $23.00!!!!!!!That is 'Chicos' ...The very stylish Chicos. Along with a scarf, baby clothes, garden frogs.......They sell everything from clothes to furniture to gorgeous homemade ribbon roses. The other two rooms are gently used items. The staff is awesome and if you go once you will go time after time again. Let me know what you find! Have fun!!!

Second Street, 2222 N. Reading Road, Denver, PA 17517

Phone 717-336-4104

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by inquiring about my "White Wednesday" theme. Let me know if you are interesed in joining and I can add your name to my list of participants.

    Enjoy your evening.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete