Friday, October 30, 2009

I HOPE MY FAMILY IS REALLY HUNGRY......

.....Because I am going to make EVERY DISH in this cook book!  Have you gotten yours yet?

 Ree Drummond has a great blog called 'Confessions of a Pioneer Woman' and she just authored this fabulous cook book. 'The Pioneer Woman Cooks'. This book has it all; gorgeous photos taken by Ree herself including step by step photos of each dish making them easy to prepare. And what a wonderful sence of humor!  You will enjoy every page, I promise. Oh and she tells us about her life living on a ranch, how she met her husband and on and on.  You need this book! I have already decided to buy it for Christmas gifts.




 Now, I already have a 'few' recipe books but let me tell you that this one is my absolute FAVORITE!!!

 I need to get my grocery list ready because today I am going to make chicken-fried steak. MMMm MMMm I'm in Heaven..........




Till next time........
~Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment