Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WHITE WEDNESDAY

Happy White Wednesday Everyone:)


Most of my statues in our home wear head pieces, whether it be a crown,a ring of flowers or a vintage hat.  I found this pretty crown from the flea market this week. I was told that it came from a vintage bridal veil. Love the rhinestones.


Some more Little Boo's from the market too. They are just so adorable and they last  a long time.



I am always drying flowers. I have an area of beams in my kitchen that is just filled with them. Roses are one of my favorites to dry. I love how they change color and get all ruffly:)


I also bought a few of these from the market. I want to grow them next year. I am already planning my garden.


This little pretty came from the market and I just loved it. It has a vintage card cut into a heart and tucked between some flowers. So creative.
And what is White Wednesday without one of my baby dolls. Maci loves to try on our vintage hats before we put them on the site:) I wish I looked this good in hats;)

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Join Kathleen over at Faded*Charm blog for some more gorgeous whites.

'Till next time.......

Debra XXX

10 comments:

  1. That Maci is a doll....the perfect model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I looked that good in a hat, too!
    Fun whites and love the baby boos. They are my favorite but I like the bumpy one, too!
    Thanks for stopping by,
    Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra ~ I am lovin' that crown. What fun Maci must have with all your great dress-up hats. I think I may finally get to meet you all this weekend. I'll email when I know for sure ~ I hope so:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little Maci stole my heart tonight Debra! How darling is she!!!
    Such a beautiful WW post. So cute that your statues all wear tiaras...mine don't have the chance to, because I've always got them on.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy found a few white pumpkins on Sunday. They're not always easy to come by! Maci is adorable and I love that color selected picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Debra - Love the crown on your little angel. What a darling idea! And the more I see white pumpkins, the more I love'em. Oh, and Maci is so adorable in that hat! Happy WW!

    xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do that too-put crowns on statues in my home-how fun are we~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post. Maci is a cutie. Makes a wonderful model for hats. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debra,
    I am so glad that you came by my blog today and left a comment. Because now, I know about you and your blog and I'm hooked! I'm following you right now!

    I love your statues and when they are wearing crowns and hats, all the better. I also adore those funny little pumpkins.

    But that little Maci is the cutest thing ever and what a wonderful hat model.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to add that your Sophia looks like my Gabby. Is she a Russian Blue?

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete