Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello Everyone:)
How was your weekend? We had a fun one....Nicole and I had a tag sale on Saturday.  Our goal was to make enough money to buy bunk beds for the girls -we did:) Then it was flea marketing on Sunday morning. Don and I took Stella and Maci to Quassy Amusement Park on Sunday afternoon. It is about 10 minutes from our home. We had a ball!


The first ride the little sugars wanted to go on was this. It goes way up then drops down a little at a time. Can you see the fear in their eyes;)


Don went on the Carousel with Maci for the 3rd time. This time she picked the lion.
Stella playing actress and throwing kisses to the crowd.


They drove a boat, flew a Betty Boop plane,


and road a big chicken!


Last was  the train around the park to cool off.
After riding all of the rides at least 3-4 times each we were ready to head home.
But not before some ice cream.
Hope you had an adventurous weekend!

'Till next time..............
~Debra XXX

8 comments:

  1. Aren't Amusement Parks and Carnivals and Fairs just the most fun ever!? I love Carousels and the amazing Art of the animals that Grace them. Looks like you all had the time of your lives.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maci has good taste - that carousel lion is so cool! I've read through some of your most recent posts. It looks like you've been having a really fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra
    what great photos of all of you. the girls are too precious. Congrats on making enough for the bunk beds. I love all the colors from the amusement park its makes everything look so full of summer. Have a wonderful week.

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... I think I'm jealous!!! LOL I wanna ride the frog hopper!!!

    Looks like you had GREAT fun!!! Congratulations on the successful sale!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of the amusement park! Brings back memories of lots and lots of cotton candy and the rides. Thank's for sharing and stopping by for a visit....Julian

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much FUN! I enjoyed my visit seeing all of the pretties...have a great weekend!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girl I could have swearn(sp?) that I had commented on this post when you first posted it but I must had to scoot.
    You look like your grandkids older sister!!! not their grandma!!!

    Are you going to Brimfield. Not sure what day I'm going yet but I hope we can catch up there!!!

    xxx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet photos, that looks like a blast! :-)

    Have a wonderful Sunday and Labor Day!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete