Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy White Wednesday

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love it when family gets together don't you? I am glad we don't wait until a holiday to do it. But holidays always make it that much more special.

I found this little park bench on Sunday. It is so sweet that someone loved it enough to replace the second runner with a wavy one. It has just the right amount of chippiness and rust and its size is just perfect.




This is the type of pillows we should have in by the weekend.  They will be in this color coffee, drk chocolate and vanilla.  They will all be a little bit different and will be on sale for $28.00.  If you are interested, just drop me a note so I will have enough for everyone. And just  reminder that everything is on sale at Maisonstgermain.com.



These are three of my favorite suitcases. Just the perfect spot for a little white tree decorated in gold. I have been Christmas decorating and will be posting more pictures soon.  Nicole's tree is absolutely gorgeous this year. I will post that for sure.



Hope you enjoyed my White Wednesday and don't forget to check out Kathleen at Faded Charm for more white loveliness.

Till next time....
....~Debra

11 comments:

  1. First time I have stopped by -- LOVE your things, I plan on stopping by often. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Cheers,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you were drawn to that bench. I love the wavy runner.
    Your white tree is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bench is awesome!! I love it and I love the pillow. What are the dimensions?

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Love the bench ~ it's awesome chippy-ness!
    And the suitcases are amazing! Love that you're using them as a side table :+)
    Happy Wednesday ~
    xoxoxo
    Franny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the suitcases! I have collected several vintage suitcases over the years and those are great!
    I also loved the pillows...great detail!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra I am loving your white chippy bench! OMG that pillow is gorgeous. I just found that I have an allergy to burlap, but I'd be willing to swallow several benedryl just have that lovely in my home!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bench is darling! I am loving those bee skeps! With becoming a beekeeper this summer I am loving all things bees!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG,
    Beautiful!!
    Thanks for visiting me. I love your blog.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving that sweet chippy white bench! Happy White Wednesday. xo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently! Yours is lovely, and I'll be visiting you often. The little white tree on those adorable vintage suitcases is 2die4!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Your Garden Stuff. How did you come up with the name MaisonStGermain?
    Many Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete