Saturday, December 12, 2009

DON'T LET THESE TWO FOOL YOU

                         They are partners in trouble.

"Hey Fergee, I have a great idea!"



"Let me whisper it in your ear so that no one can hear us"



"Oh this is going to be so much fun."




"UH Oh Hi Grammie.... er Bob (yes my granddaughter calls me Bob) we were just sitting here being good".




"And don't think for one minute that we were going to eat cat food......again."


"I mean, do we look hungry?"


"Seriously, Bob, I don't even like cat food."



       "Wow, that was close. I hope Bob bought it. Any way, I only ate the red ones."

9 comments:

  1. how cute are those two! i love that she calls you "bob"! hope it sticks! thanks for visiting my blog! i look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! I enjoyed your post about *all* of your trees...you must really love it! And your barn is wonderful...as were all of the snow-y pics...just beautiful!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely lovely couple. Great friends it seems.
    Hugs Eva Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this post!!! so sweet, what faces! jUst the red ones,,,giggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable and the dog is hilarious. I have a pug but I love bull dogs too. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Id you would like a pocket gnome, it would be $14 inc postage. If you wanted 3, it would be $12 ea inc postage. I don't have them on my website, but you can contact me through the site. Just let me know....thanks!

    Nancy
    Blog : http://shab-n-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is this??
    Have a great week.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just dropped over from Blondie's and LOVED these adorable pictures! I think "Bob" is a great name. Love your blog name :)--I think I qualify to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Debra, those two definitely look like they could stir up a little trouble now and again. Your g-daughter is absolutely the cutest! So is that doggie! Well Bob, maybe there was some nutrition in it anyway.lol
    Tahnk you so...for the sweet comment about the hair. I hope you're right.

    ReplyDelete