Thursday, June 12, 2014

COUNTRY LIVING FAIR

 Well we finally got to go to the COUNTRY LIVING FAIR and we were not disappointed at all. It was so much fun, that I wanted to go back and look at all of the dealers again. We even had a dress code: cowboy boots and a dress/skirt. We fit right in:)Julie even danced with the country band. (omg?)Her talents are endless.
 
 There were only two animals there and they were both miniature donkeys!!! Do you think this is a sign that I may be getting one. They were so sweet.

 I left my camera in the truck at the beginning and so I don't have those photos to show you but there was so much inspiration in one field that it was overwhelming! I met a bunch a people I knew too, which lead to lots of big hugs.
 Julie wanted this table but the lady wouldn't budge on the price so she had to spend her money on other fun things for her new shop. We found some really interesting wholesalers that we will be using. Brought some things back with us too.
                             The displays were so much fun too.

 
 I l
Nicole had a lot of fun too. She came home with some great finds
 

 
 



 And here is my friend Patrice!!! Her set up was so adorable and she looked like she was having a ball.

Loved these chicken paintings.

 Everyone loves whites, count me in!!! I can't wait to go to next years show. I may not take 'her' though. lol Would you? lololol I carried her for 9 months and look how she turns out. ha ha                                                                                                                                                                         
"Till next time......................................
~Debra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment