Monday, June 2, 2014

BUSY BUSY BUSY BUT ALL GOOD!!!!

Hey everyone:)

How are you all doing? Well , I hope. Some very fun things to share with you.

                                            Some have the life don't they.
 Guess who stopped by for Memorial Day???????? Yes the one and only gorgeous FiFi and Mark. They photographed our little lake cottage that we bought a year ago.
 Fifi brought tons of the most gorgeous looking and smelling flowers for the shoot.  This woman is like the energizer bunny. lol  She came in like a little lamb and when she left I swear my little cottage was hit by a tornado. Ha Ha. I've been through this with her before so I knew what to expect. She has such an eye for display, it's truly amazing. The work that goes into shooting a house is amazing.  And the cottage was much easier to do her thing then my barn. Which probably made her happy. They joined our picnic with family and friends and it was really a great day.
                             Mark was busy too. Wow can he photograph!
 That's Don's vintage ski boat. I came home one day and there it was in the driveway. (wait until he comes home one day and sees my miniature donkey in the back yard. lol There shouldn't be a problem right?
Flowers for the shoot.
The second exciting thing I wanted to share is that Nicole and I will be moving our shop to a much larger one. It is so awesome and so much fun (and work) to put together. The colors that were there were awesome as our shop is all about color. Oh we have lots of whites too but everyone needs a bit of color in their lives. It is a happy place to be. We even have an office:) We are finally able to empty our storages and bring things in that no one has ever been able to see  before because our shop was just too small.
 
So everything left in our shop is all on sale!!!!!!! Now is the time to stop in for the best deal. What doesn't go we will pack up and bring to the next shop. What has been happening is that people are coming in and seeing things that they like and say they will be back and someone will come in after them and scoop it up. I guess you snooze you loose.
I don't have any photos yet but when I do you will be the first to see them because it is so pretty. We are spending endless hours in both shops but will be out of our old store by June 30th.
 
Well, now I have to attempt to clean the house, the poor neglected thing.
Talk to you soon.
Oh, we are going to Country Livings show on Friday. Maybe I will see some of you there!!!!!!
'Till next time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
~Debra xxx
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Debra,
    Thank you sweetly and ever so dearly for making the time to visit me and my latest post. I adore Fifi and Mark. I hade a couple of times I have been lucky enough to have the pleasure of them shooting my home as well as working with her on a wedding shoot for the book in Santa Barbara Ca.
    I hope to be seeing her here in California in July :) indeed Fifi is a force to reckon with :) and Mark there are no words in how much we love Mark.

    Congrats on the new shop move and all the exciting space you will have to spread your wings in. I am excited to see your home featured, well, your lakeside cottage home that is.
    Keep inspiring us with all your creative beauty.

    Ss
    You soon.
    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE busy! Soooo Good to see you pop up today <3 Congrats on the two new digs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! Does this mean that we can look forward to seeing your house in an upcoming publication? Your pup looks so cute and relaxed. So nice to see a post from you today.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun news Debra! I can't believe Fifi and Mark were shooting your lake house just days before I saw them. They have such a whirlwind schedule and they do such amazing work. I'm so happy you get to share another house with them! I recognize some of the flowers in your photos...hee hee. Congratulations and best of luck with your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the shoot - your place is adorable. I have to say though, your little Frenchie stole my heart - I actually laughed out loud when I scrolled down and saw the cutie pie and the little pink tongue!

    Wishing you all the best and have fun with your new store too!
    Lots of hugs
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete