Thursday, March 1, 2012

FRENCH PURSE WITH A TWIST

I have the most creative friends.
About a month ago my girlfriend Robin brought me a fabulous gift. She is an awesome sewer and can sew anything!  She created a special French purse just for me:)!!!!!! I fell in love the minute I saw it.

Look at this roomy beauty with French writing and floral fabric pockets.  It is the perfect size as I carry lots of stuff.
                     Love the style too. Very Boho, don't you think?
                                 The perfect pocket for my cell phone.
 BUT WAIT!!!! Once I turned it around I had to smile even bigger:) She incorporated a fox, complete with vintage earrings that were her Moms and she monogrammed VINTAGE VIXENS on it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly a one of a kind.

                                         Can you believe how adorable this is. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get so many compliments on it and will cherish it forever. It is one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. It is all about me:) lol Debra Couture.
THANK YOU ROBIN! You are awesome for thinking so much of me to create such a treasure. You know I love it!

Do you have a unique gift that you will keep forever?

'Till next time...................
~Debra xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sooo viele schöne Dinge gibt es bei Dir zusehen. Ich habe Dich eben beim Stöbern gefunden und freu mich wieder eine Kreative im Bloggerland entdeckt zu haben. Gerne guck ich wieder bei Dir rein. Vielleicht klickst Du mal rüber, ich würd mich freuen.
    Liebe Rosaliegrüße∙∙♥♥∙∙

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true friend ... and a very creative one too! m x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one wonderful friend you've got there. Wow! how thoughtful. Hope you gave her one gigantic hug and fed her a good meal <3
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so you :) love it!

    PS: Not much longer til The E.T. Opens. . . woo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter in law is a wonderfully creative designer of messenger /market bags of which I have several. hard for me not to love them all and have a large collection!

    ReplyDelete