Thursday, July 14, 2011

IT WAS HOT HOT HOT AT BRIMFIELD!!!

Hello Everyone:)
Summer is in full swing here in New England and I am enjoying every hot, sticky, sweaty day of it;)
On Tuesday and Wednesday we went to the Brimfield Show and did we have fun!

 The girls couldn't believe how hot it was and what the heat did to the gentlemen behind them;)  LOL

Now you know how I like to share with you when I find dealers with fabulous things. This time is no different. Brimfield is full of creative displays and artists.  Two lovely ladies, I think their names were Kris and Carrie,(sorry ) own this great booth. They are from 'WWW.PAINTED PRETTYFURNITURE.BLOGSPOT.COM. Just look at how pretty succulents look in pretty dessert bowls on a silver tray:)
 Look at this GORGEOUS little cabinet. Love the scroll work.
 Look at this display! Pretty on top of pretty. Love it! I really enjoyed their booth and they were very sweet.
 I don't even have to tell you whose booth this was, do I? Well, OK for the two of you who don't know....
 it is Theresa and her husband's from 'Time Worn Interiors'. No matter what awesome things they have to sell, their style is always recognized. They have such a great eye for beautiful things. Brought home a few treasures from here too;)
 And this is my friend Patrice's booth from  http://www.asentimentaljourney.net                       .
 Look at that fabulous tin lunch pail!!!!! Enlarge these photos for some eye candy.

                             A cart full of fabric loveliness.
 Cheerful red  shows off all of her goodies. I bought a great white McCoy planter from Patrice. I collect them and she had a great one. She is so funny, she was closing up to go shopping. lol My kind of lady:)

 I have shown  you photos from this display  before. These guys really know how to draw you in with their beautiful pieces. They are 'Sandstone Gardens' 2826 Douglas Fir Road, Joplin, MO 64804  phone: 417-206-6305. CLICK TO ENLARGE.
 I have bought from them before. I love EVERYTHING they sell!!!!!
 I wish I had taken a business card from this awesome lady. She always has a beautiful display of potted flowers, herbs and veggies and some great furniture too. She had so many 'sold' stickers on her things and I am not surprised as she really does a wonderful job.
 Dawn and Jeremy had such a beautiful setup. So tastefully done and very soothing. They are: 'reclaimedcharm@gmail.com'.
Look at that white chair!!!!!And that gray cabinet!!!!
 This is also from their booth. I just love these old tables. And can I tell you, I have never seen so many people walking around with suitcases. Where are they all going ?????LOL

MY GIRLS!!!!
We had so much fun!  The girls were excellent and we are looking forward to the September show already:)

Thanks for stopping by......
............'Till next time.....
~Debra XXX

13 comments:

  1. I don't know how you resist! I would want to be buying everything in sight! Beautiful pictures and beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!! thanks for taking us along, I'd love to get there someday! xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know Brimfield was happening this past weekend. I am always amazed at how much these vendors lug to these shows...

    Love the last pic of "the girls"...Nicole looks fun and eclectic as always....

    Has Liliana let you know how things are going at the shop?

    Talk soon....
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how I wish I could hve jumped into my teletransporter and whizzed across the pond to see that fab show. Your stunning photos have me wishing for everything I see in them! M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. augh!!! PLEASE tell me the cart full of GORGEOUS fabrics went home with you!!!

    I want to go to Brimfield sooooooooo bad - thank you for taking me along with you this time!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls are soooo cute. Love the succulents in silver bowls. And the things they sell at Sandstone gardens, to die for. Thank you for the shopping tour, now I want to go shopping, I don't care if it's hot, I just want to shop, shop, shop.
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Was it as hot on Wednesday as it was on Tuesday?? Good Gawd, it was beastly! Once I closed up, I drove back across the street and shopped a bit. Lotsa fun ~ even in that oppressive heat! :) xox P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish I could have gone. I was planning on going on Tuesday... that really crazy hot day. Would have been great to see TOT booth.

    Can't wait to see what you bought!
    xx
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girls are adorable and that scrollwork cabinet/shelf unit is to die for... don't believe I've ever seen a piece like that! Back up the U-Haul... *winks*

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew I could count on you to bring a little bit of Brimfield home for us!!
    Thanks Debra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Debra, your daughters must have had a great time with their mom!!! Such a great show, I want to take home so many things you show here.... wish my daughter were little when they used to go with me to these places... enjoy them!!!
    hugs dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have been so busy I missed Brimfield this time around. Thanks for the virtual trip and this wonderful post. I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Debra ~ HOT HOT HOT! Wasn't the word for it:) I went early Tuesday and Wed morn. and was home by 1pm both days. But that was the way to go - its not too hot that early. I had a great time - Wish I would have run into you guys. Didn't buy too much - lots of littles and forgot my camera in the truck:(:(:( Don't get me started on the food!

    ReplyDelete