Sunday, August 17, 2014

BOUCKVILLE MARKET


Have you ever gone to the  Bouckville market? It is about 4 hours from our home so we left the night before. We walked for miles to find treasures for the shop and for our home. I only took a few pictures, but you will get the idea of the fun you can have there.


I think these campers are just the coolest!



 Even the  tents were pretty. Lots of styles of home décor there. Prims, shabby chic, traditional, modern, industrial........
 This was one of my favorite booths. All of the things I love. And the woman who owned it was a doll. I think her name was Colleen.
                              Look at how cute this little bird house is.
              This picture is for you Nicole. For some reason my kids love him. She has even thought of naming a son Elvis.  My son wants to get married by an Elvis.  I don't get it but if it makes them happy..................................
                   There is Don searching for the perfect treasure.
                           I loved this as an island or desk. And that color!!!!!OMG love it!
                                                       A man and his cave?
                                 I started to notice lots of dogs. Here are a few:
                                                      So cute and adopted:)
                                                Another shy adopted pup.
                                                                       Oh "good sit".
                                                  Nice to meat you too:)
                                        Oh these two are always playing.
                                                                        sweet


Some don't even have to walk. Boy they have the life. While I dragging around my carriage of goodies these two are laughing at me:)


Brimfield show is in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can not wait to go.
'Till next time...........................
~Debra xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love a good flea market
    That lace lamp shade I think I made and sold at my yard sale LOL really
    looks just like my old lace and the way I tied it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "playing" dogs that show all their teeth - they make so much noise, and have a ball at the same time.

    Big hugs
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete