Thursday, November 8, 2012

OUR FIRST SNOW

Hi everyone:)

Well, we had our first hurricane of the season and now our first snow. My heart and prayers go out to those who have suffered loss during these storms. We lost some trees, a fence and power for a few days but it pales to the loss that some people have suffered.I hope for a quick recovery for them all.

The weather has been quite busy here in New England. We only got a couple of inches of snow and it was so pretty. But I'm just not ready for it yet.
 I ran outside early this morning to shoot some of the snow in the gardens before it all melted.
      This is my favorite photo. Love the snow hat and scarf:)
 Under that snow on top of the pumpkin is evidence that the squirrels thought it was tasty. The took bites out of most of the pumpkins in the yard this year.
                My last 'pot head' that still needs to come inside so it doesn't crack.
                Our white bench outside of my little green house. 

This little statue has seen better days but I just think that he is so cute.  I will keep him around for a while longer.

                     Hope you enjoyed some snowy photos:) 

Next I will show you some pictures of the shop.We have already decorated for Christmas and are adding things daily. Our theme of course is A VINTAGE CHRISTMAS! Can't wait to show you.

'Till next time..........
Stay warm
~Debra xxx

6 comments:

  1. You have been on my mind Debra! I'm so glad to read that you are okay!

    Your snowy photos are beautiful. I love the first snow. It just makes everything look so clean.
    You stay warm too.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I can't wait to see your shop! Keep blogging.

    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I can't wait to see your shop! Keep blogging.

    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow and hope we get a little this year in mid Missouri

    your yard looks very pretty under it's first snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seeming a little like last years weather. I'm hoping we're getting the worst over with. Remember what great weather we had after the first ( and only) snow?
    I can't get the people suffering in NYC and the Jersey shore out of my mind. I wish I had the shop ready so I could go there to help.

    hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you Debra, I was not ready to have snow yet (thank goodness it melted already).
    Looking forward to seeing your shop all decked out for the holidays. I am hoping to put together a road trip to CT this winter and hope to visit!!

    ReplyDelete