Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GUESS WHAT?

Sooooo..... I was checking out Fifi's blog a couple of days ago and saw that she is coming out WITH HER OWN MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!! She even has a website for it: http://www.romanticprairiemagazine.net/ 


As if that isn't exciting enough, guess who's kitchen is on her header??????Oh yea...............MINE, well....mine and Dons':) It is the photo with the red and white painted floor. Can you tell that I am excited!!!!!! All I kept saying was "OMG"!!! Good thing Nicole was over to look at what I was screaming about because the dogs were looking at me very strangely;) WOW, was I surprised!!!!!!! I wonder if our barn will be in her new magazine?????Keep your fingers and toes crossed:)
ROMANTIC PRAIRIE STYLE
Run over and check it out, it looks like it will be an amazing magazine. She is so talented and a really great lady.
Tell her I said "Hello":)

'Till next time........................
~Debra XXX

11 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you Debra!!! I am going to run over there now to see for myself.
    I really hope that your barn will be featured. I would love to see it.
    I hope you are doing great this Winter dear friend. I know you are so busy, but hope that are getting a little relaxation too!
    sending many hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~~ Congratulations!! I cant wait to see the magazine. Is it in stores???

    Have a great night
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Debra, I am so happy for you!!!
    Your home is just fabulous!!
    Hope you have a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Debra, I am so happy and excited for you!!!
    Your home is just fabulous!
    Hope you have a great night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Well deserved! Going over to check the magazine out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! That's awesome! I feel your excitement and am jumping for joy down here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! that is exciting! thanks for sharing...looks like a good magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not at all surprised. Your home is so special you could have your own magazine.

    hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, how exciting! it makes sense though because your kitchen is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo neat!!!! I can't wait to check it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time to get up and do the happy dance around your chair! Can't wait to come back and check it all out. Thanks for coming by today.
    Blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete