Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY

Hello Everyone:)

I am joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday this week. Thank you Kathleen for having this fun get together every week. It is so much fun:)


I had game boards on the wall that leads up to the bedrooms. I needed a change so I took them all down and put up something new. I  love the look of beautiful frames hung up without painting inside of them. I made this shelf/wall hanger a while back. I found this wonderful chippy pink architectural piece. Then I looked for some old hooks and found this fabulous tin for the center. I just love how it came out.
 This was the perfect spot for it. I hung some of my vintage white hand mirrors along with a couple of tins and children's shoes set on top.
                                     Isn't this tin piece pretty?
                                   Some of my favorite frames.
                                    Love this white one with just the right amount of chippiness.
 I may hang something in the round frame yet. Dons lanterns hang from the beam below.

I found this great corrugated letter 'G' at Brimfield this year. I was so happy it fit into the frame:)
 I repainted our white hutch and put the little chair (from my last post) in front of it. Very cozy.
LOVE alabaster lamps. I found this vintage shade, stripped it of its fabric and added some crystals to give it a little bling for the kitchen counter.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my whites. Don't forget to stop over to say hello to Kathleen and see more fabulous whites.

'Till next time.....
~Debra XXX

23 comments:

  1. What a lovely and fresh view!
    I am coveting the white oval frame.
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love a wall of empty frames.....
    and yours looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your arrangements...romantic bedroom, kitchen alabaster lamp, collections and accessories. Great photos Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those whites.....I am always so amazed at what beautiful arrangements gals in blogland make. Great photos Debra.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hutch is just beautiful and I love what you have done with the frames. You have such an expert touch!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. The makeover is so feminine and pretty just like you! Your house really reflects the owner!

    great photos,

    xx
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Faded Charm and LOVE your lampshade with hanging crystals. I have an alabaster lamp that needs a shade and this is just what I am going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and more beautiful, I love that lamp and the shade and the armore and chair... gorgeus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all you create! love the armoire and chair in fact I could move right in I really could!
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that hutch Debra. You have some beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debra...are you ever luck I don't know your address my friend. I would have to sneak in and take a few of those amazing frames from the wall. Okay...so I would have to take the whole darn arrangement with me! It is everything I LOVE.
    I love your home so much. It is beautiful!!!
    have a wonderful Wednesday sweetie.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Girls!
    Just stopped at white Wednesday and the gorgeous photo caught my eye! Love the makeover, everything is so perfectly placed. And the little chair turned out great! I knew you'd do something FAB with it. Good job!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debra your arrangements and vignettes are always a delight to the eyes!

    Dawn... the Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  14. All beautiful but particularly love the imaginative way you have worked the lamp. M x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I'm drooling over everything!! Love all those frames and the terrific tin pieces.
    Mirror...mirror...on the wall, who's the fairest of all - everything! :)
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your arrangement of frames. They are really lovely. I can see that I am going to enjoy your blog. Happy to have found and followed you through White Wednesday.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. What is it about vintage frames that we can't resist? I have a stack of them and Duane will ask if I really needed another one when I find one that I must have. Why "yes" is my answer! That round white one is gorgeous, as is the whole wall. I think I see crystals hanging from an empty shade in my near future! Thanks for always inspiring me... t. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, alabaster lamps!! In the last picture is exactly what I am in search of these days. Your post is very beneficial for my project images.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are a decorating genius! I enjoy reading and seeing what you come up with, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little white chippy oval frame is my favorite, too! And I love the *G*...
    Rene

    ReplyDelete