Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I HAVE JOINED WHITE WEDNESDAY!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to Kathleen at Faded Charm for letting me join her 'White Wednesday'. I have enjoyed other blogs that have joined and it looked like so much fun I thought I would tag along. I am not sure of any rules so if I need to add or substract something please let me know.  Here goes!

This is one of my favorite busts. She proudly wears strands of beads and sits in front of my antique lamp collection.




A great old tin tile.


Cherubs hold my Rosary Beads and white necklaces.


A cherub picture with wedding veil.

One of my two pretty doves Love them!
Hope you enjoyed my little version of white.
Till next time.....
~Debra

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I especially love all the stuff in the second one. Thanks for playing along and enjoy your Wednesday.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debra, you joined WW and you did it wonderful! I love all your whites, expecially your bust (WOW!!!) and the pretty dove! I also joined WW (2nd time) and have much fun with it!
    Warm regards from Austria, Traude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra,
    congrats on your first WW. Love all your whites, especially those cherubs with your necklaces and rosary beads,and that charming girl bust w7 your pearls. I'll come and visit your blog often for more fun.
    meantime, i'd be delighhted if you'd stop by my blog which you will find at http://ritashabbychicrose.blogspot.com/
    I'll be happy to "show" you around.
    Blessings
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to White Wednesday. come visit

    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have joined White Wed!! Lovely post- your bust with her pretty pearls is a keeper for sure!!

    ReplyDelete